Rehab & Renovations:
- Complete rehab in 2006 which included a new roof (serviced in 2016), electric, HVAC (4 zone, 2-unit system with humidity control and electric air filters, serviced in summer 2016), and all interior and exterior painting.
- Kitchen was updated with all new cabinetry with accent lighting, Silverstone countertops, and a Dacor double over with 6 burners and griddle. The Fisher Paykel dish drawer was serviced August 2016 and, the Subzero Refrigerator/freezer was serviced August 2015.
- Garage has a hydraulic lift and can accommodate 5 cars.
- Marble bathrooms throughout the house with custom cabinetry.
- All original woodwork throughout the living and dining room has been restored and, all of the wood floors are original with the exception of the kitchen/family room which were rehabbed.
- Tile on the mantle in the master suite is from the Grueby company, a Massachusetts firm in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, a purveyor of the most stylish tile.
- Beautifully landscaped lawn and flower beds with underground irrigation system.
- Fully finished basement with game room, playroom, and entertainment room hardwired for cable, as is the first and second floors.